Finlaggan Old Reserve 40% Vol
- Nose: Earthy smoky peat and salty ocean Breeze
- Palate: Pungent peat smoke, chewy sweet malt, pepper, tar and a touch of iodine
- Finish: Long and warming. Smoky ashes of the peat fire
Finlaggan Eilean Mor 46% Vol
- Nose: Sweet peat smoke. Medicinal notes. Touch of the sea salt
- Palate: Full bodied with spicy peat smoke. Tar and iodine. Light oiliness and sweet malt. Wonderfully mouth filling.
- Finish: Smoke embers. Long and dying slightly.
Finlaggan Cask Strength 58% Vol
- Nose: Lovely pungent peat smoke. Smoky bacon with a touch of old leather
- Palate: Rich sweet smoke. Iodine, lemon zest with a beautiful mouth coating oiliness. Waves of tarry peat
- Finish: Peppery peat. Soot and ash. Long and warming